Head of Product
Reporting to: CEO
The Head of Product role will involve:
ActiveOps has transitioned from a consulting business that sold software, to a genuine SaaS business in the Digital Operations Management space. We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our leadership team as Head of Product, reporting directly to the Chief Executive. This is a key role at the centre of the business and will lead the evolution of our value proposition well into the future. Working from the ActiveOps Head Office in Reading in the UK, with staff and clients in multiple geographies and time zones, this is a demanding role involving travel and a challenging working schedule.
• Translate business strategy into a roadmap for the development of our solutions that will position us to achieve our business targets
• Lead the design, development and maintenance processes for the core Intellectual Property of the company using insight from the market, our customers and our people. This process collaborates with the CTO and Tech Team to develop and maintain the SaaS platform and related technologies.
• Develop decision making and governance processes that ensure product resource is directed to create the most value
• Drive the execution of product development so product is brought to market with the quality that clients expect and at a speed that maintains / builds competitive advantage
• Work with the Sales and Marketing teams providing guiding messaging within collateral including presentations, website pages, brochures and analyst briefings
• Provide input to pricing and commercial market strategy for all products. Develop cost models, for all products and maintain the price list.
• Team management – manage, develop, and mentor the team.
To learn more about this role, click here. To apply for this position, email: firstname.lastname@example.org