ActiveOps is proud to launch a new free test-drive of WorkiQ allowing a 14 day view into managing the new wave of home and distributed working. Thus, providing visibility as if the workforce is all in a single office.
“The WorkiQ Test-Drive provides organizations with instant access to ActiveOps workforce intelligence solutions where they can discover, play and learn more,” explains Kevin Evans, Chief Technology Officer. “Experiencing and understanding how solutions will fit into their business is critical and provides organizations with added assurance that they’re choosing the right partner.”
Workware+ is the leading managed operations platform designed to simplify and reduce the cost of running operations. Delivering analysis and optimization of resources, improving service delivery and staff well-being.
WorkiQ helps customers
- Monitor all team members irrespective of location including homeworkers
- Identify time spent in Work applications, websites, and activities
- Identify work hours per individual and per team
- Compare team members and robots executing the same or similar tasks
- Identify training needs or where help may be required
- Identify inefficient activities draining your teams’ time and attention
The WorkiQ Test-Drive provides fully functional evaluation, complete with pre-configured workforce reports to measure application usage, the varied and flexible schedules of your remote staff and details about the time-line of the home working experience.
This saves your IT team time and reduces the need to find server space. Within minutes, our customer gets access to their private environment and an email with further details about getting started. Easy as that!
When the test drive is complete, you can easily choose to extend the service by purchasing licenses from ActiveOps.
If you are interested in taking a test drive of WorkiQ simply click the test drive button below.