Are you looking for a role in which you can achieve more? Do you want to help us drive a revolution in service operations?
We are looking for talent to help us drive growth, support our much-loved customers, and develop products and services that will help our customers shine.
We are a vibrant, inclusive company operating across the globe from offices in the UK, Australia, India, South Africa and North America. Depending on the role and the location, you will be able to work from home and/or the office.
Apply for a role today, and let’s see what we can do together.
Location: Melbourne or Sydney. The role will require significant travel nationally and internationally.
Salary: Significant remuneration package commensurate with responsibilities, including share-based incentives linked to group and regional success
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Strategic executive role at the heart of a growing global software company. ActiveOps is looking for a Regional Managing Director for the Asia Pacific Region. This role will be Sydney or Melbourne-based, driving growth across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Reporting to the CEO based in the UK, the role will be a member of the senior executive team responsible to the PLC board for the execution of the Group strategy worldwide.
A particular aspect of the role will be accelerating sales in the region, so relevant sales and sales management experience is key.
The ideal candidate is:
- An executive used to full accountability for execution and P&L delivery of a growth strategy and long-term customer satisfaction.
- You have a career including software and enterprise B2B sales – with a track record of success in sales management, commercial negotiation, and operating with C-level executives of customers.
- Experienced and credible technically in cloud and SAAS technologies, data security, and risk management – commensurate with business-leader level engagement.
- Ideally experienced in working with enterprises to improve operating efficiencies using technology in the area of back-offices of financial services, government or other administrative hubs, and shared services. Especially relevant would be experience in robotic process automation, workflow, business process, and work management.
- A track record of growing sustainable businesses. ActiveOps is founder-led – and we value ambition and initiative. Through this appointment, the group are looking to invest and accelerate growth in the region as a key element of our global strategy.
- Experienced with working in a global organization. Being a region separated by distance and time zone from the headquarters and many of the centralised business functions makes particular demands on the leader. Routine meetings outside regular hours and long-distance travel will be an important and necessary part of the role.
- An authentic leader, able to earn the respect of their team. The region has been a core element of the ActiveOps global story since 2005, with a market-leading customer base supported by an ActiveOps team with deep subject matter expertise and experience. This has been built on being consistent about who we are and the values we share internally and with our customers. The new RMD will operate to and demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity and commitment to their customers and colleagues. This is not a role for someone used to the air-cover of hierarchy, or a hiding place in process!
- Used to doing – not just describing. As a growing business, we need leaders who know what to do and can show their team, or just do it if needed!
This is a role for someone exceptional: Work ethic, integrity, ambition, intelligence, personality, and EQ.
You already know you are exceptional because of what you have already achieved.
What do you want to look back on in 5 years’ time?
If you are interested in applying, please email us at APrecruitment@activeops.com.
Please include a letter introducing yourself no longer than one page, together with a one-page career summary.
And please – if you are an intermediary, executive search or recruitment advisor tempted to offer your assistance, please spare yourself the ignominy of being ignored. We will only engage directly with principals.