The last few months have been an exciting and busy time at ActiveOps. Our development team have been hard at work finalising a new platform for all our digital operations management applications designed to help our customers simplify the running of their operations.
The acquisition and integration of OpenConnect is moving at pace, both as a business and as an opportunity to expand the functionality and benefits of our software product portfolio for operations management.
We have taken this opportunity to rebrand our product portfolio in preparation for the exciting future we have planned.
Workware was initially introduced in 2005, to provide accurate operations performance data to help operations professionals make the best use of AOM (Active Operations Management). Since that time, we have added and improved the many features and benefits of Workware.
The advent of automation artificial intelligence will have a substantial effect on how service operations are managed. Our aim is to enable our customers to embrace the benefits of these new technological advances and manage their operations as one, including both teams and technology.
To make this happen and to take advantage of new developments we are introducing Workware+ as the platform for the future.
Workware+ is our technology platform for all Digital Operations Management solutions, providing a complete set of tools, processes and software to manage work performed anywhere in the modern enterprise, with on-the-desktop automated activity capture complemented by cloud and on-premise solutions for process identification, productivity and utilisation reporting and optimisation.
Workware+ has been re-written as a platform on the Microsoft Azure cloud-based services recognised for its security and advanced technology available now and in the future.
All enabled applications can be launched from a single platform and login with enhanced user interface, configuration and branding options.
Taking advantage of the Workware+ user interface and underlying technology, ControliQ includes both data and planning insights plus the ability to accept feeds from any RPA system.
Here are just some of the new features:
• New user interface supported by Workware+ including intuitive tool tips
• ControliQ is even faster to deploy and can be operational within hours on the Workware+ platform
• A modular implementation approach accelerating the benefits as the implementation progresses
• Responsive user interface to optimise the presentation on mobile devices
• Instant data aggregation for dashboard and executive reporting
• Logic / rules-based data validation for improved accuracy
• Smart ‘one click’ planning
• Automated capacity management balancer
• Real-time predictive analytics control
• Easy integration with 3rd party BI or Business Intelligence applications
• Intelligent continuous improvement drivers
• Instant search with multi-filter options
• Easy data capture, aggregation and presentation from:
o Existing operations back-office systems
o Manual user processes
o Supports any RPA vendor systems
Download the full announcement here